07 June 2022
MyHealthChecked PLC (AIM: MHC), the consumer home-testing healthcare company, announces its preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2021.
To view a full version of the results in
- Significant revenue growth over the prior year, up from £50,000 to £16.4m
- Secured agreements with the two top retail high street pharmacy chains and successfully launched and delivered into a new and unknown category
- MyHealthChecked brand successfully launched and established
- Over 30,000 new direct customers
- Over 5,000 Trustpilot reviews to achieve a 4.3 rating at the year end
Portfolio and accreditation
- Fast track onboarding of The Genome Store in preparation for peak COVID activity
- Achieved listing on Government website/gov.uk for the COVID-19 private testing providers for general Testing and Test to Release
- Acquisition of Nell Health in July 2021
- UKAS stage 2 passed in January 2021 with full ISO 15189:2012 accreditation announced in September 2021
- Migration across to new digital platform following Nell Health acquisition
- Secure supply chain established successfully underpinning category volatility
- Management of lean overheads
- Adjusted EBITDA of £2.7m compared to a £2.7m loss in the prior year
- Oversubscribed £3.4m (gross) share placing @ 1.75p in February 2021 which included further reinvestment by Mercia’s investment funds
- Cash generative for the first time with year-end cash balances of £6.4m
The full Group Annual Report and Financial Statements will be available shortly at www.myhealthcheckedplc.com.
|Penny McCormick, Chief Executive Officer||via Walbrook PR|
|Nicholas Edwards, Chief Financial Officer|
|SPARK Advisory Partners Limited (NOMAD)||Tel: +44 (0)20 3368 3550|
|Oberon Capital Ltd (Broker)||Tel: +44 (0)203 179 5344|
|Mike Seabrook||[email protected]|
|Walbrook PR Ltd (Media & IR)||Tel: +44 (0)20 7933 8780 or [email protected]|
|Paul McManus / Alice Woodings||Mob: +44(0)7980 541 893 / +44(0)7407 804 654|
About MyHealthChecked PLC (www.myhealthcheckedplc.com)
MyHealthChecked PLC, based in Cardiff, is an AIM-quoted pioneering UK healthcare company focused on a range of at-home healthcare and wellness tests.
MyHealthChecked is the umbrella brand of a range of at-home DNA and RNA tests, now in development following the acquisition of The Genome Store in November 2020. The tests will be made available online, and would be viable for over the counter purchase.
The MyHealthChecked portfolio has been identified as part of a change in mindset as customers become more familiar with the concept of accessible healthcare in the growing at home testing kit market with a focus on accessibility at the right price, led by UK-based experts.